Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to www.CJFoto.com (CJFoto) which is owned and operated by CJ Farquharson, Systeme Trois Pty Ltd.
- All images on the website are owned by and copyright to CJ Farquharson / CJFoto unless specified otherwise.
- CJFoto will grant its account holders/clients with a non-exclusive licence to reproduce these images in an editorial context in exchange for timely payment of an agreed fee.
- Editorial account holders / clients may publish images via reproduction in print and/or on new media in order to provide a news story to the publication's readership.
- Editorial account holders / clients must only use these images for editorial use and they must not be used for advertisements, promotional campaigns or competitions and neither re-sold, re-licenced or reproduced without prior written agreement with CJFoto.
- CJFoto will grant its commercial account holders/clients with a non-exclusive licence to reproduce these images in a commercial, advertising or promotional context in exchange for timely payment of an agreed fee. Such images must not be re-sold, re-licenced or reproduced without prior written agreement with CJFoto.
- The images must not be published larger than 650 pixels on the longest length on websites, unless agreed in writing prior to publication. Reasonable steps should be taken to disable copying of images on websites by third parties.
- The account holder/client must not alter the images in any way except for standard industry practices for cropping, colour balancing, flipping, cut-outs and contrast. These editing procedures must not alter the primary content nor alter the intended story shown.
- The images must not be used in a defamatory or libellous way and the account holder/client agrees to indemnify CJFoto in respect of any claims arising from such use.
- CJFoto will make every effort to guarantee accuracy on photo captions however the account holder/client is responsible for checking the data is correct. CJFoto does not accept responsibility for losses arising from possible inaccuracies.
- There are no rights free images on the CJFoto website and all uses of images must be paid for at the agreed rates. Account holders/clients agree to provide CJFoto with copies of the relevant sections of the publication within thirty days of use. Each single use of an image must be paid for individually, whether printed or new media.
- Account holders/clients must make payments via self-billing or by requesting an invoice.
- All payments must be made by 30 days of use or '30 days end of month following' for credit account customers.
- You must not disclose your username and password to any third party.
- Images may not be copied, sent or otherwise supplied to any third party. Onwards distribution of any images obtained via the CJFoto website is prohibited for any purpose.
- Information obtained by CJFoto will not be passed to any third party.
- All account holders/clients will have confirmed that they have read and accepted these terms and conditions before an account can be issued.
- CJFoto has the right to terminate an account if the account holder/client is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.